Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh-oh Here comes Semester 2!

So it's almost been a week of semester two. Hmm. It's more challanging than Semester one but anyways, here's the new routine.

Physics- Ya. Me. In physics. So far it's not so bad, only reviewing math and science from previous years. The teacher is nice as well. It's a small class and they only have one in the whole school. LOL That means I'm like 1 of the 30 students in a school of over 600 taking physics. Let's make it worthwhile!

Leadership and Peer Support- If you haven't heard of this class, it's a period where the older students taking the course go into grade nine classes and help the students that are stuggling with that certain subject. The upside is that I get a spare until they put me in a class. The downside is that the teacher asks us to come in at 7 am everyday. Ugh.

Math- I used to have lunch here, but due to the fact that the school is too lazy to get more tables first lunch is full, the school decided to move 4 classes to second lunch. Guess who's class that is? Yup. Me. Greattt.... oh well, it's okay. Math is great, I've always loves math. It's always the same because you get the formula and that's it, you're done!

Lunch- Self-explanatory. I sit, I eat.

Computer Graphics- This course is fucking annoying. That's the only way I can describe it so far. We have not been given any work or learned anything or even reviewed. Instead, the art-obsessed teacher is making us waste a whole week making a plane out of straws and such. This is annoying because, although it might be fun, it's not going to help me in university. I took this course because I love computers and I understand them quickly. I do NOT need to build a plane for the exam so I don't understand why I would have to make one in class. TEACH ME SOMETHING!

Hm. So that's Semester two. Dun dun dun, I forsee tough exams!

PS: So I was browsing the internet and I found this;
Roses are red; daisies are white;
Valentine, you make every day a delight.
Violets are blue; daffodils are yellow;
Valentine, you make my heart jiggle like Jello!
Awww... you make my heart jiggle like Jello!

No comments: