Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Hey guys, I just wanted to wish you all a very VERY happy Valentines day. Or as some people call it, single-people awareness day (?)

Just to tell you, my brother is having a sad-need-my-sister kind of day because, as you may have guessed, he has no girlfriend and therefore, is alone today. Buddhist Monk where are you? He is trying to make me watch the movie "The Core" and play Kingdom Hearts 2 (ohmygosh) with him. Ugh. Poor kid

Dun Dun Dunnnnnn. The moment of truth! Today I will reveal what I bought Michael for Valentines Day. (Michael, if for some reason you're reading this before coming to my house, DO NOT! I told you it's a surprise). I got him this super cool and personized gift (I trust you're not reading this Michael). I picked this because it would put our 20 months and 2 days together in 20 pages. It was hard and stressful but I succeeded in finishing a scrapbook made just for him. Tough one, I know. Well hopefully he likes it because if not, uhm, I'm keeping it cuz it's sexed. If anyone wants to see some pics of it, just ask.

To Coco-Cutie & JC. Happy Valentines Day, and Happy 4 months 2 days (LOL)

To my single ladies- Happy single-people awareness day? Uhm, w.e. You know I'm always there for you no matter what.

To the blogger community- Happy Valentines Day to all of you and thanks for stopping by!

PS: Ohmygosh! 3 followers!

No comments: