Saturday, February 7, 2009

One thing

Taken from Leesepea's blog.

Name one thing:
that makes you smile knowing that the stray cat outside is pregnant. Ohh, can't wait to see the kittens.

that makes you cry right now? the past.... (oh how mysterious)

that you love to do on the weekends sleep in

that you do for only yourself write poetry

that you have in your underwear drawer that’s NOT underwear a whole bunch of stuff.... lemme check..earrings, make-up, cream, and...glue? wtf.

that you do before going to sleep say goodnight to Michael

that you do within the first 15 minutes after waking on weekdays, shower. on weekends, try to fall back asleep.

that’s in your purse cream

that you actually LIKE to clean my room

that you DETEST cleaning Fernando's things

that other people would find odd about you Hmmm. The weirdest thing that I can come up with is that I shaved my arms on purpose back in grade...6 I think. I don't know why, I just did.

that you would buy if I handed you a $100 bill idk, something nice

that you feel you HAVE to do before you die visit my home country. This are not exaclty too good for me to go back there right now but I'd love to someday. See the family I haven't seen for about 5 years. Ugggh. I miss them <3

3 comments:

Lisa said...

interesting. I got weird stuff in my underwear drawer too.

Rio said...

LOL I swear, anything i just want to keep out of sight or quickly "put away" goes there.

Errant said...

that's so sweet :)