Saturday, May 15, 2010

Phone Calls

Life is tough. Yesterday morning I woke up beside the phone, which my brother then asked for.

I asked him what he needed it for and he said it was none of my business while he grabbed at me.

I turned over with the phone and told him he could have it when he apologized to me.

He didn't; instead he grabbed the base and screamed that if he couldn't use the phone then no one could.

He started hitting it against the wall when I went to sit beside him, asking him to give me the phone base. I grabbed it from him and he started kicking me so I grabbed something beside his bad and I hit him with it, which made him stop kicking me. I started to walk away and he threw his pillows at me, grabbed all the sheets from my bed, pulled them, screamed I was a bitch, etc etc.

My mom said it was my fault for asking why he needed the phone.

No comments: