Thursday, May 13, 2010

First Dates.

Today was the first day that Matt took me out. A year ago; our first date!
A couple of days before he had told me that he pranked called his ex with Dave.

I still wasn't sure he liked me.

So when he called me asking where I lived I asked who was calling and he replied....

"Jesus" and asked me where I live again.

Matt had already dropped me off tons on times. So I said something like "Matt would know were I live" and "this is a stupid joke." Yes. I had thought he was prank calling me.

Turns out I was wrong. Oops. Way to start our first date.
Then we went to Tim Hortons (yay. Cheap coffee!) and he told me his ENTIRE medical history. I barely talked.

He did it in case I would be interested in running away.

Most Memorable Quote of that day; "You see this thing, my urine was this color!"
... thanks for the info, sweetie. When's the next date?

No comments: