Saturday, May 1, 2010

LIAR LIAR LIAR

OMFG. I hate being lied to!

Specially by people who are supposed to be friends.

GRRRR WTF. I keep giving this girl so many chances that she probably doesn't deserve.

I was her friend after she cut me off for a month for dating Matt.

I was her friend after she took my job.

I was her friend when all her other friends were saying how annyoying she is and how cocky she has gotten since she got my job and how she's such a bitch for taking it.

I was her friend when other people were making fun of her to her face without her realizing it.

I was her friend when our coworkers made fun of her and asked why I was the one that had to go.

I was her friend when her boyfriend had no idea what to get her for her birthday.

I was her friend when she lectured me for making a joke with him, calling him a "fail boyfriend" for not knowing what her favorite flowers are.

I was her friend when she lied to me last night. She's practically jumping into this guys pants. Whom she has only been dating for two months and believes he loves her. I don't have the heart to tell her it doesn't happen that fast. People don't fall in TRUE love like that.

Wow I can't believe she lied to me. It's about something so trivial too, some blog she has with her boyfriend and she even made fake names so that people wouldn't know its her.

So I wouldn't know...

Okay "Melody" take all the privacy you need. You can touch "Shawn's" penis as often as you want. Just don't fucking lie to me.

"Who needs buttons? well ill tell you who doesnt; Shawn [don't you mean BLAKE?]. Like my usual tease self I started unbuttoning Shawns [BLAKE'S] pants(instant turn on) but wouldnt do anything else(even bigger turn on). yet sometimes i would give in but never all the way and touch him through his boxers(his face is soo funny, along with his swearing but i love it:P) and he loves it more when i touch everything around it soo fun for me aswell. so teasing plus he enjoys it best of both worlds? i think soo:P"

No comments: