Saturday, May 15, 2010

Drinking

After the fiasco with my brother, I went over to Matt's house. I didn't even go to school.

I have been overly emotional lately, so many things happening in my life.

So at some party yesterday, it started off with try this drink.... or with do you want a glass of this....

It was making me lightheaded and walk a bit weird. I was hoping his parents hadn't noticed.
I walked upstairs for cake, went back downstairs and ate it. Not soon after I got up and threw up.

I went back to the couch and Matt asked if I was okay. I said no.

Five minutes later I got up to throw up some more. Gross. Then Matt unlocked the washroom door and asked me if I needed anything. He kid of touched my shoulder and flushed the toilet. Then I just lied on the floor. And he tried to get me to stand but I just went back to the toilet and told him to get out so I would be less embarrassed. I think it was very sweet for him to check up on me.

I finally left the washroom when his dad said he needed to use it. I returned like two minutes after he left.

Sigh. Then I just fell asleep. People came to say bye but I was asleep. Matt woke me up hours later.

At one in the morning. He drove me home and made sure I drank tons of water.

Which is why my head isn't pounding right now.

No comments: