Saturday, July 18, 2009

"You have a wicked bumper"

So just to explain where the Matt guy came from... since I haven't blogged about him due to current circumstances.... I met him at my friends birthday thing...we went bowling and then started talking like everyday... then he started turoring me in physics... and then we started dating.... sounds like a normal relationship right?

Well it is... so why is there are a lot of people who have problems with us being together?

Mother: She strongly dislikes Matthew...He is in university and in her opinion, too old for me... she thinks he's trying to coerce me into having sex with him... because no one would want anything else from me right? thanks mom! Also, she is in love with my ex-boyfriend, Michael, and thinks I'm an idiot for dumping him.... meh also, he has no clue I have a new boyfriend.... I don't want to break it to him because he's still in love with me... agh poor guy <3

Friends: I know this shouldn't be a category BUT, for some strange reason, it is. The friend who's birthday I met his gorgeous ass at was practically in love with him... or really liked him for six months.. BUT that is until I hooked her up with her current boyfriend, the "love of her life"... but that got solved by asking her permission to date him, getting shunned by her family for a month and then, finally, becoming friends again....Other friends insist they "like me and michael more that me and matt".... when I asked why they said "Michael is nicer...." although they have never met Matt and then choose to talk behind my back about how it looks like I cheated and how he's only around because he wants to have sex with me...they clearly need to get out more often! OR at least bother to meet him before they make assumptions.... for the record... i would never even consider cheating and they should know that but... whatevs!

Neighbour: ya what the FUCK do these people want? One even had the balls to follow us down the street and push Matt... twice!... buddy was I pissed... that guy is cut off from my life until he gives me a fucking apology and one to Matt.... whatevs. I don't care...people who act like that should be shot...

YUPPP.... so those are just some of the problems people have with us being together... the problems that they don't have a reason for having...meh whatevs! I am DONE pleasing people! This relationship is a step towards reinventing myself as a strong-willed individual... I am going to do what makes me happy no matter what people think...

(8) The old me is dead and gone.... dead and gone..(8)

No comments: