Monday, July 27, 2009

Tatoos


(Thanks to PostSecret for the picture)
Woww... how would you even know that? Hopefully you just have very...uhm, open parents and didn't have to witness this yourself! Hm. I want a tatoo.... Kind of? A small one on my hip... a heart? butterfly?..... But I will never get one, no matter how badly I want it because I want to donate blood, and as far as I know, you can't donate blood when you have a tatoo.
That sucks...
I guess I'll settle for getting my bellybutton pierced :)

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Good choice. In my youth I opted to get one and on my tummy... by the grace of something it still looks somewhat normal despite two kids ;-)

If I had to do it all again I'd have stuck with the belly button piercing.. which I've had for - like - 15 years. I think that might make me a rebel. I paved the road baby!