Friday, July 24, 2009

The ex


nce upon a time there was this sweet guy who promised to always be there for his once-then girlfriend, no matter what.

That guy is my current boyfriend, Matt... that girl is his ex-girlfriend.

Who wants him back and constantly texts him and tells him how much she misses him and how much she wants to see him...

Excuse me while I gag. Anyways, it really bothers me how shes so... there... in his life? I don't know? It's not the fact that she's his ex... it's just all the shit she put him through and he just brushes it off... he doesn't respond to her needy texts (which I appreciate) but she still doesn't get the hint...

UGH UGH UGH! Come on! I wish he would just cut her out of his life. But I also don't because he DID make a promise... blah

BUT this was all before he changed his relationship status on facebook... which she saw (GOOD)...

Yessss! Now she knows he belongs to someone else... Luckily it's me...I'm glad he's mine... really happy actually...


I wonder what will happen now?

No comments: