Saturday, July 4, 2009

He is so deadly... right?

Everyone has favourite movies. Mine include Moulin Rouge, the Titanic, Chicago, etc etc. But this post isn't about those movies. It's about a very great actor, Ewan Mcgregor (known as former future husband), who is one of the main characters in Moulin Rouge... (kay it's kind of about THAT movie). Moulin Rouge is a movie about love overcoming all obstacles. Satine, played by Nicole Kidman, is a woman who sells her love to men and who unexpectedly falls for Christian, played by Ewan Mcgregor.



Now, I think Mr. Mcgregor looks gorgeous in this movie. Deadly even. I knighted him as "Future husband" and looked him up on the internet...

Only to find out that this great man...my Christian, is also none other than...


Obi-Wan Kenobi.... FML! After being forced to watch Star Wars millions billions of times, I think I'm out to hunt new candidates for the future husband position.

This is one obstacle that love can't overcome.

(Well love can overcome anything, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be ahaha)

No comments: