Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh? that sucks.

MIDNIGHT SCREENING! Of Harry Potter and the half blood prince.

I don't think I have mentioned this before but I adore J. K. Rowling and her famous wizards! I grew up watching them enchant the world. I had all the toys and even a Harry Potter shirt... ya ya I'm cool. It was a purple Harry Potter shirt! It's okay... I know you're jealous <3...

Anyways, Matt asked me to go with him... and then the day of the screening..."it slipped his mind".... I know it wasn't as important to him, but didn't he see how important it is to me? mh... or maybe he didn't get tickets?

That's understandable...
Point is, I was very disappointed to not see Tom Felton (aka Draco Malfoy).... welll, I won't ruin the movie... I guess you shall have to go watch it yourself!

(just like me..gahhhh!!! whatevs)

UPDATE: Mhh... so me and my mother went to go watch the film... doesn't do the book justice! But it's okay I suppose....meh... ahaha she first asked me if I had gone and when I said no she picked up her purse.. "Let's go! I know how much you love this"... "noo mom it's okay...".... *glare* "we're watching that movie... get ready, let's go!"

No comments: