Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Quickllyyy

My graduation brunch is at ten am. I need to start getting ready for it because I am emceeing it with another graduate.

Then I have my graduation tomorrow. With the hat and the tassel. Shall be fun!

update: The other girl hosting is so....UGH! she did not bring her own copy of the script, she was not ready to do anything and did not even show up early to help do things for the brunch. Yay? Other than that...the brunch was okay. It was fun, singing and hosting and eating. It went really quickly actually. Well, after the brunch we took pictures and got our grad gowns and our hats! It is so exciting. I am wearing this precious little number my love helped me pick out. Its a white dress with black polka-dots and it's kind of short. I have to be at the church at 5:30

My mother said she might not go. Not because she can't, but because she doesn't want to. She... does... not...want...to...attend...my...graduation. If she doesn't, she won't be invited to my grad from university. And that's a lot more exciting that high school grad. My brother isn't going. He is going to Wonderland to purchase a seasons pass. Yup, more important than my graduation. Thank God I can always rely on Matt. I don't know what I would do. Sigh.

On the bright side, I am now an Ontario Scholar!

No comments: