Friday, June 4, 2010

Prom

So tonight it the night!

Prom is tonight, with a Dirty Dancing theme.

Let's see how this goes.

UPDATE: Well, Prom was fun? wow what a surprise. matt gave me a corsage :) and i got him a purple rose for his suit. cuteeee. some people full out ignored me at prom but I had my baby there to make things better <(L) took a ton of pictures in the photobooth and ate cotton candy at the LCS prom candy stand. Then we saw live dancers perform to the song "Time of my life" from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack. The seven of us went back to the hotel, where vivianna decided she wanted to watch tv, criminal minds, while some of us objected. We opted for playing cards and screaming at people from the balcony, until the hotel called and people started wondering in the hallways. That's when Matt and I left to his house, put food/alcohol in the fridge, he took of his pants, and we fell asleep together. Nice.

No comments: