Monday, June 21, 2010

JC

You know who I haven't seen in a while? JC, Amanda's ex boyfriend.
We used to be terrific friends. Him, his friend and I. He actually read this blog more than my friends. And also more often than when I posted.

Wow. Old times. It was like a year and a half ago. Before I started dating My Love and everything went kaput. His friend tried to push Matt around and I had to move my love away before he kicked some ass. That's when I stopped talking to them

I ran into JC today. He called me a loser for going to school. He said it in a joking way, as if we were still friends. He and his friend tried to wrap some Portuguese flag around me in a playful manner. I told him to fuck off. How things change.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
I will not fall for the friend game again. Not from anyone.

No comments: