Thursday, September 16, 2010

Second day at U of T

This was probably the worst day ever.
I get up and find MY clothes in my brothers stuff. He has been wearing them. Prick. I hid them under my mothers pillow for later showcasing.
I leave my house and find a friend so we can go both to class together. Tell me how the professor is 15 minutes late.. He finally gets there and has no idea what course he is teaching...
Him: "This is....uhm....medival something or other....right?"
Wow, come on! We sit in for his lecture and then I go to drop off my OSAP documents. Apparently they had not been signed the day before (when I waited almost two hours) and I had to go get them signed. So there I go to get them signed. And I FINALLY drop them off. From there I ate lunch and went to the library to read the Iliad. With my luck, I obviously went to the wrong floor and couldn't find the room I wanted. I went downstairs again and found it and read.

I was practically sleep reading. After deciding I would fall asleep if I kept reading, I left the library in search of the bookstore. While practically dehydrating.

So here i go walking to the bookstore....la la la la la... I get there and the books I need aren't on the first floor. Okay fine, I go to the second floor. Nope, not there either.

Turns out I was at the wrong bookstore and had to cross campus to get the the Bob Miller Bookroom. This doesn't sound too bad unless you have an idea of what the U of T SG campus looks like. Seriously.... look it up....I'll wait.....



SEEE???? it's MASSIVE!
Point is, I had to go there. So I went to the subway and got off at the wrong stop. Typical. Asked for directions and got off at the right stop. I needed to speed up since I had a two hour lecture soon. So there I go into the bookroom building. Onto the wrong floor (again, typical). Until I finally found the stupid bookstore in the basement of the building. Gr. I was forced to leave my backbag outside and found only SOME of my books. It was getting late so I had to rush to the TTC to get back to the lecture hall on time. Tell me how the bus I get on stops while I need to get to class. Yeah. Well the bus restarts moving and I finally get to the lecture hall and sit there. This prof is ALSO late. She gives us the course outline and tells us to leave. So I rushed around for something I could have gotten off the internet. And I stayed on campus for five extra hours for something I could have gotten off the course website. Yeah. Thanks.

Time for me to go home.... la la la la... the clothes I put under my mom's pillow are gone. He took them back and called me a liar. Sigh.

I know this post feels all jumbled up and rushed but that's how I felt the day before yesterday. It was my second day at U of and I was already frustrated with life there.

No comments: