Saturday, April 24, 2010

So I am currently sitting in Hamilton. Where Matt attends university...


Alone!

And have been for over an hour. Gr he always makes me wait. Oh well, this time he actually has an excuse. He is writing his final exam of second year uni.

YAY! Good job baby, I knew you could do it.

I'm sitting in the student center... and there are a couple of birds IN the building. They are pretty cute. I was thinking of catching one and then letting it go outside. I'm just afraid it will bite me!

Anyways so later I am supposed to meet up with a couple of friends for a spy mission. One of the girls, the one who got me my Montessori job over a year ago, is going on a date! She wants moral support without us actually sitting with her so my friend and I were asked to accompany her. And sit at a different table..

To watch their date and make sure she doesn't get kidnapped. This shall be interesting?

No comments: